Online mock test/ notes/ upsc,psc,ssc,cbsc,tet,mppsc,uppcs,ctet,mptet,uptet,rtet,htet,railway in Hindi and English,government jobs notification,child development and pedagogy,environment and ecology,exams information,English to hindi pronounce,बाल विकास एवं शिक्षा शास्त्र,पारिस्थितकी एवं पर्यावरण नोट्स ,maths
1- The initial form of the language is ➨ Rona, Balablana,signs etc.
Actual form of language ➨ Assessment, comprehension, vocabulary, sentence formation, pure pronunciation etc.
(i) All animals living on the earth have their own language.
(ii) English, Hindi is also all language.
(iii) Language can also be meaningless, such as the language of sign-language.
(iv) A dumb person also has language, which he expresses by gestures of his body parts.
(v) When the "child" takes birth, and when he cries, it is said to be his first language.
(2) Maturity Theory According to this principle, all the vocal instruments such as tongue, throat, lips, palate, teeth, etc. are responsible factors in speaking. That is, if any of these organs will be weak, then speech is affected by the lack of that organ. And only when all the organs are "mature" does the language become pure.
(3) The principle of contract ➨ The principle of contract means to establish a "relation" with a language. That is, when we establish a relationship with a language, it is called the principle of contract. For example - telling "Balko" about any object to show that object directly.
For example -
(I) To show the children a "pen" with a pen.
Thus by this kind of action, a relation is established between the object and the child. Which we call "contract" theory. This principle is very useful for elementary classes.
(4) Vani दोनों Both speech and language are completely different from each other.
(I) Vani is a form of language itself.
(ii) Vani is "psychological skill". That is, mentally made skill.
(iii) A voice spoken without meaning and control is called a "parrot voice".
(iv) Vani is spoken only by "humans".
(v) A voice is one that a person or society can understand.
(vi) A voice is expressive (whatever it means), meaning no speech can be without meaning.
When a person exchanges his thoughts in any society, he does it only through speech.
(5) Emotional stress ➨ In children, the developmental order of language starts late in those children whose emotions are harshly suppressed, such as - knocking, beating, jerking, etc.
(6) Training method ➨ Children should be stressed to learn language relatively automatically by scolding them.
Bal Vikas Shiksha Shastra Notes
(7) Personality भाषा The language development of children who are agile, enthusiastic, agile, and extroverted, is more likely than the children with quiet temper.
(8) Impact on the children of language defects दोष All the children who are born with language defects, they get clipped from the society, they are found to have inferiority, be alone, speak less, etc. Ι These children are found as "backward child". "Say"
(9) Chanting ➨ Chanting is a "mental process" of acquiring knowledge. In addition - memory, imagination, inference etc. are included.
Click for Child Development MOCK-TEST
(10) Inheritance and environment - The root of inheritance is "treasure". It is only through this fund that a human body is formed. Because "chromosomes" are found in the center of these cells. These chromosomes contain genes of "geneticity" of humans. Which go from one generation to another. And this sequence goes on. This entire process is called "inheritance".
(11) Inheritance from the physical point of view - By looking at "physical development" under heredity in any child, there is a knowledge of facts in various ways.
Such as -
(i) What will be the height of the child?
(ii) What will be the appearance of the child? As we often see that - the parents whose color is clear (blonde), the children of those parents also have the color of blonde. On the contrary - the color of the parents whose children are black is also often seen as "black".
(iii) What type of physical growth will happen in the child.
(iv) How and how the development of the child will be determined.
Thus, we can say that the inheritance "physical outlook" of a child affects its growth and development. The same and some exceptions are also seen in this regard.
(12) Inheritance with intellectual view - By looking at "intellectual vision" under inheritance in any child, there is a knowledge of facts in different ways.
(i) According to Goddard - "The intelligence of the children (parents) of the parents with low intelligence is dim and the intelligence of the children of the parents of the sharp intellect is also" sharp ".
Bal Vikas Shiksha Shastra Notes
→ However - many psychologists "contradict" this. Along with this, such facts have come out in which this rule has been found to be wrong.
(ii) We call intelligence as "learning ability". In which different areas of the child are seen.
(i) How is the child's decision making ability? Is he capable of making quick decisions or not.
(ii) How is the child's learning speed? That is, the child's learning speed is "fast" - or "slow". Because if the learning speed of the child will be "fast", then the "mental development" of that child will also be fast. Conversely if the child's learning speed is "slow", then the mental development of that child will also be "slow".
(iii) "Psychologists" have given various definitions related to inheritance. Some of which are as follows.
(i) According to B-N-Xha - "Inheritance is the absolute sum of a person's inborn characteristics."
(ii) According to Woodworth - "Inheritance includes all those things - which were present in the child - not at the time of birth but at the time of conception - 9 months ago."
(iii) According to Ach - e - Patterson - "The child acquires the characteristics of his ancestors through the parents - heredity -".
(iv) According to James Drever - "The transfer of physical and mental characteristics from parents to children is inheritance".
(v) According to Ruth - Benedict - "Inheritance is a quality inherited from parents to children."