Online mock test/ notes/ upsc,psc,ssc,cbsc,tet,mppsc,uppcs,ctet,mptet,uptet,rtet,htet,railway in Hindi and English,government jobs notification,child development and pedagogy,environment and ecology,exams information,English to hindi pronounce,बाल विकास एवं शिक्षा शास्त्र,पारिस्थितकी एवं पर्यावरण नोट्स ,maths
(1) Psychology - The word "Psychology" is derived from two words of "Greek" - Sayko and Logos. In Greek, "Psych" means - Spirit and Logos - "Science".
Thus this word The full meaning of "science of soul" is. That is, in the "Greek language", we soul in psychology
meaning of psychology
(2) Psychology - The term Psychology is called "Psychology" in Hindi language. Psychology refers to "science of mind" or - "science of mental activities".
That is, 'psychology is a science that is governed by our mind, brain. The meaning of this word "psychology" has been seen to change over time.
Such as -
(3) From tenure to the 16th century CE - it was called "science of soul". Its great supporters - "Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Ram, Hobbes, etc.
(4) From the 16th century to the 17th century, it was called - "Science of the mind or brain". Its great supporters - "Thomas, Reid, Locke etc.
(5) From the 17th century to the 19th century - it was called - "Science of Consciousness". Its staunch supporters - "William James, Tichner, Jameslee - etc. did.
(6) From the 19th century to the term of "present time" - it was called "Science of Behavior". Its staunch supporter - the only "Watson" did.
First Laboratory of Psychology
The first laboratory of psychology in the countries of the West was first established by "William Wunt".
Theory of psychology
According to Wilson, "psychologist" - "The mind is present in the" limpic system "inside the brain.
The study of "Western Psychology" began in India in about 20 (twentieth century).
➤ In ancient Indian philosophy, emphasis has been placed on the study of knowledge and interdisciplinarity in psychology. In which emphasis is given to the study of conscience (mind, intellect, ego, mind and soul) etc.
Under this, the behavior is explained in the "four corpus". That is, from these four treasures, the emphasis has been laid on understanding the behavior of a person.
Those four treasures are as follows -
➤ Annamaya Kosha - Under the Anmaya Kosha, the "Gyanandris" and "Karma Indras" of our body are studied.
➤ Pranmaya Kosh - Under "Pranmaya Kosh" in Indian philosophy - "Physical capacity" and "Prana Shakti" are studied mainly.
(iii) Manumaya Kosh - Under Indian philosophy - the "mind" of a child is studied under "Manumaya Kosh".
(iv) Vigyanamaya Kosh - According to Indian philosophy - "Wisdom" of the child is included under the "Vigyan - Maya" Kosh.
Education psychology notes
Note- Psychology is a branch of philosophy - from which it was first separated by "William James".
According to Indian Psychology - Psychology is the science that preserves the experiences gained from the "external senses" which are in our brain.
In other words, such an experience which is safe in our mind - intellect - ego - soul etc. - is psychology. Psychologists or thinkers of India have called the mind "sixth sense".
➤ Psychologist - According to Fechner - "The study of psychology - is the development of psychodynamic methods.
According to the psychologist Fied and Chugh - "Psychology has two levels - in which
The first level is - conscious while the second level is --- unconscious - hence - Fried and Chugh - also called the father of conscious and unconscious science. "